|Policy Title:||COVID – 19 Refund Policy RASC CAC 2020|
|Policy Owner:||The Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association|
|Contact Officer:||Jonathan Betts – email@example.com|
|Approved by:||The Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth|
|Purpose:||This policy establishes the process of refunding fees by the planner where the conference does not go ahead in extreme circumstances|
|Scope:||The policy outlines refunds applicable to the conference delegate ticket fees|
|Policy Statement:||RASC will refund CAC 2020 ticket fees minus a 10% administration cost|
|Related Documents:||CAC 2020 Terms and Conditions|
- The purpose of this policy is to provide guidance to delegates on ticket purchases for the RASC CAC 2020
- This policy has been developed in line with the requirements of the RASC
- Organisational Scope
- This policy applies to all conference delegates purchasing tickets for the CAC 2020
- RASC: Royal Agricultural Society of the Commonwealth
- RNAA: Royal Norfolk Agricultural Association
- CAC 2020: Commonwealth Agriculture Conference 2020
- Delegate: Representative attending the Conference
- Ticket: Any type or value of conference ticket
- Refund: The money you have paid
- Planner: Event organiser
- Administration costs: Monies retained by the event organiser to defray costs including online booking commission, bank, card merchant and foreign exchange charges and administrative costs associated with any refund process
- Refund Process
- For tickets purchased from the CAC 2020 website they will be refunded back to the original debit card used to make the transaction. This normally takes 5 working days.
- For all tickets purchased via cheque, bank transfer and credit cards please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide bank transfer information where refunds are to be returned to, all refunds will be made in GB pounds.
- All CAC 2020 tickets will be refunded minus a 10% administration cost
For all room bookings with Dunston Hall please contact the hotel directly to cancel. Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for any charges that Dunston may apply for cancellation, and we would encourage the use of travel insurance in this instance. UEA room bookings will be refunded with the ticket purchase.
If you have any questions or to make a donation please contact the CAC 2020 team via email@example.com for any further information. However, please note that from April 30th, the Conference office will be closed. Following this, please email all queries to the RASC Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org.